Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves

So, last weekend Anthony started singing that Cher song, "Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves" and I have to be honest, it really kinda shocked me. First, for as long and as intimately as I've known Ant, I have never known him to sing anything. On occassion he might spit some 2Pac or NWA, maybe even some David Allen Coe or the like. But a somewhat obscure Cher diddy? No F-ing way, man. Today I think I might have figured out why. You see, I love infomercials, particularly ones hocking kitchen gadgets, knives or anything RonCo. But every now and then I'll get hooked watching one for a 56-CD, Time-Life Super 70's Soundtrack. So the one I saw today had that Cher song. What's more, I heard the song about 7 in the span 0f 30 mins...

Well, Ant, did you see that infomercial too? Or are you just a closet Cher fan?

d

4 comments:

Diva said...

Ant really loves Cher...especially in Moonstruck, his all time favorite movie.

Anonymous said...

Cher must die.

Suck it Trebek!

Ken said...

What up mang, Ken here the blog looks good. I didn't get your message until today, apparently submerging your phone in liquid damages it somehow. Whatever, I gots a new one coming in the mail.

Talk to you soon,

Ken

Anonymous said...

Worst fucking blog...EVER!