Monday, January 16, 2006

Why should I even keep this stupid blog?

Well the title really says it all... Also, for anyone who actually reads this rubbish, I'm sorry about the constant template changes--I won't change it again until I find one that I truly want to keep.

So I guess the point of keeping a blog is to update the folks with new happenings in my life. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to report that there isn't much to say. I did move out of my parents house recently. And I did take a job as a glorified secretary too, but other than that I don't have anything else to say.

Anyway, I hope something changes in my life soon because this plain sucks. And if it does, I promise good ol' blog will definitely be updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you like some cheese with that whine?